Stephanie Botts dba Polished Posture
When you visit this website and/or participate in a class or workshop offered by us you agree to the following terms and conditions. This website is operated by Stephanie Botts dba Polished Posture based in Colorado. We may change these terms and conditions, at any time, with or without notice, by posting the modified terms and conditions on the this website. Your continued use of this website, and/or participation in a course offered by us, is your consent to the modifications of these terms.
1. Website Information. Information contained on this website is informational only in nature. We are not providing specific advice about your personal situation by posting information on this website.
2. Course Participation. As a participant in a course offered by or through us you agree that you will be respectful of others. We may remove you from participation in the course, and/or from our membership group(s) if our rules of participation are not followed. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. As a prerequisite to participation in a course or class you will be required to consent to the terms and conditions of our teaching platform, which may be different then these terms and conditions.
3. Refundability of Payments. There are no refunds for class payments.
4. Our Content. This website, its contents, and our courses and workshops are protected by various laws including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws, and are our property. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, distribute, transmit, adapt or exploit any material obtained from this website without our prior written consent. To request permission, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not remove, obscure or otherwise alter any proprietary notices appearing on any content, including copyright or trademark notices. By posting content within our classes or workshops, or on our social media sites you grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify, share and distribute that content, prepare derivative works of that content and incorporate that content into other works.
5. Links. This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the terms and conditions of the linked site.
7. NO WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS" AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
8. Limitation of Liability and Damages. In no event will we, our employees, affiliates or its partners be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of your use of this website or the material contained in our classes or workshops. IN THE EVENT THAT DAMAGES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT MAY BE AWARDED HEREUNDER IS THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED BY LAW.
9. Disputes. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be heard in the applicable state or federal court located in Colorado All disputes shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.